A personalized approach
Clients are paired with one of the Center’s financial coaches, who customize the services to meet their clients’ specific financial needs and goals. National research shows that this personalized approach achieves clear, long-term results. Each coach will monitor their client’s progress and provide support and counseling along the way to help the client reach their goals. Each client will receive:
An Initial financial assessment – The financial coach will gather information and work with the client to determine their specific financial needs.
A personalized financial stability plan – The client and financial coach will develop a comprehensive plan to establish goals and the benchmarks necessary to reach them.
Once a financial stability plan is developed, the clients have access to an array of services offered by the Center’s partners, each providing assistance in one of these areas:
- personalized financial coaching
- free tax preparation and benefits enrollment
- credit counseling and debt management
- employment services, including job training, interviewing skills and resume building
- individual development accounts
- home ownership services
- small business services
- other asset building services
The Center also hosts financial education, trainings and workshops.